Wednesday 6 November 2013

Customize Site Settings Pages in SharePoint 2010

Share it Please
1.Create an Empty SharePoint Project
2. Add an Empty Element
3. Paste the below code inside the  Elements tags

  <CustomActionGroup Id="MyCustomGroup" Title="My Custom Group" Description="This is my custom group" ImageUrl="_layouts/images/SiteSettings_SiteCollectionAdmin_48x48.png"
  Location="Microsoft.SharePoint.SiteSettings" RequiredAdmin="Delegated" Sequence="1" />
  <CustomAction Id="HomePage" Title="My Home Page Action" Description="This is a short description of my Home Page."
  Location="Microsoft.SharePoint.SiteSettings" GroupId="MyCustomGroup" Sequence="100" >
  <UrlAction Url="SitePages/HomePage.aspx" />
  </CustomAction>

Deploy Your solution you will see the My Custom Group in site setting pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Follow The Author